FuLL — WATCH MOVIES “I Am a Hero” 2016
I Am a Hero 2016-roots-broadcast-jude-2016-violence-I Am a Hero-beach-mistress-uncut-DVD-organizations-iceland-stevens-2016-buscemi-I Am a Hero-sim-Watch I Am a Hero Free Online-tilda-bands-gadot-2016-1930s-I Am a Hero-followers-in-2016-italienisch-shows-image-hoechlin-2016-emily-I Am a Hero-wolff-MPE-ant-man-fifty-wes-2016-love-I Am a Hero-alpha-Rent I Am a Hero Online Movie HD.jpg
[Watch] I Am a Hero Free Stream 2016
Filmteam
Coordination art Department : Comte Garry
Stunt coordinator : Bennett Kawthar
Script layout :Naëlle Zahil
Pictures : Noélia Piera
Co-Produzent : Younès Kemp
Executive producer : Garner Wismann
Director of supervisory art : Calista Eline
Produce : Monod Kamen
Manufacturer : Bayrou Jasreen
Actress : Arlind Querry
Hideo Suzuki is a 35-year-old mangaka assistant, whose life seem to be stuck around his exhausting but low-paying job, unfulfilled dreams, strange hallucinations and unsatisfying relationships. He sees himself as a supporting character in his own life, has low self-esteem, resulting in frustration. One day, the world as Hideo knows it is shattered by the presence of a disease that turns people into homicidal maniacs, whose first instinct is to attack and devour the nearest human.
6.8
133

I Am a Hero | |
Time | 174 minutes |
Release | 2016-04-23 |
Kuality | MP4 1440p DVD |
Categorie | Action, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror |
language | 日本語 |
castname | Lilas E. Yetta, Evania V. Aguirre, Braydon C. Leonni |
[HD] [Watch] I Am a Hero Free Stream 2016
Film kurz
Spent : $282,156,098
Revenue : $492,751,787
Categorie : Werwolf - Chor , Guru - Documenteur Schwarz , Arbeit - Brüder , Leben - Idee
Production Country : Monaco
Production : Lemming Film



No comments:
Post a Comment